Monday, November 21, 2011

It's my blog and I post pictures when I want to!!


That post title makes no sense, but heck if I care right now.
This is going to be a jumbled mess cause I'm feeling too lazy to think of anything
interesting to say and I'm distracted by watching Sister Wives....

True or False...
I had bronchitis last month.
True.

True or False...
I'm getting bronchitis again?
True.

True or False...
My weakened immune system is due to a horrible disease process?
This is yet to be determined...but I'm definitely suspicious...

So, I had intentions of partaking in that 'Friday Phone Dump' business
that people do, but as usual I'm a few days late and alotta dolla's short...
But ya know what?
See if I care, I'm gonna dump pictures all over my blog today-on a MONDAY!
Boo-Yah!!
Me = blogging rebel.
I love my Instagram App... 
Roy & I clothes shopping...fly fishing anyone??




My new hat!! And it doesn't make me look like a giant penis cone-head! Ha!

Friday date night @ the bowling alley!
he was looking quite dapper if I do say so myself...

New doorknobs! Life's little luxuries folks...

Saturday night-- out to dinner with Mom & Pops...
love that smile

My diet has been really on point lately.....

like I said...stellar eating habits here...
                                                 these peppermint brownie cake pops are dee-lish!!


On the road to mom and dad's house for a visit....




Moral of the story is that I've been BUSY lately!

Friday Roy and I had date night!
We went to dinner and then decided to go bowling...
and then THIS happened...
Can't say I didn't warn him...


Saturday mom and dad brought us our new island,
 and I'm loving it!!
I can't wait to get new stools and some decorations for it!


Do you think I should put a rug under it??
I'm still undecided...

We went and did some window shopping and then 
headed to dinner at Macaroni Grill.

I don't think I've ever had a bad meal at this restaurant,
and to top it off, the manager came by and gave us a
a 20% off coupon to apply to our bills!! Sweeeeet!


I'm only working 2 days this week so that I can
spend time with the Royster for his b-day.
Speaking of his birthday....I'm an epic failure of a wife.
I finally just had enough with the whole surprise birthday party idea.
Too many variables and too much money.
Maybe for his 40th?? 
Surely 10 yrs will give me enough time to plan a party...maybe...

So...I think on Thanksgiving (aka his birthday) we'll 
plan on going around to see as much family as possible.
Friday we're going to try and get some of his family together go
bowling.
And Saturday, I made hotel reservations for us on the Plaza.
The lights will be on by then, and I'm hoping maybe we can
go for dinner, drinks and dessert!
It's not the grand affair I had originally planned, but I think it will
be fun and romantic none-the-less...

Today our tile-guys came over,
 and started working on our guest bathroom.
 I'm so pumped to get this project done!!!
Our house is being appraised on the 28th and I'm hoping and
praying that it will be finished before then.

Prep-work is complete!

It should be a great week and I'm looking forward to the
start of the Holidays!










No comments:

Post a Comment