Here's the bathroom on the end of day 3...
Roy and I had a joint panic attack this morning when
we woke up and decided that the tile looked too grey...
Much pacing, nail biting and a few tears later (from Roy of course..duh)
we were at the tile store getting some different (GREY-er) floor tiles
to help pull the bathroom together....
hopefully this will solve the case of the bathroom-gone-grey!
The tile guys came over late today-so there wasn't quite as much progress.
BUT....
I'm not too upset about that because today....
we bought a newwww....
washer and dryer!!
Waah-Hoo!!!
Ask me how long my washer has been broken....Too freakin long!! Like 3 months or something stupid like that...
Ask me how much I hate going to the laundromat...Enough to avoid going for weeks at a time...even if I have to wash socks
and underwear in the sink...(sad but true...)
We weren't completely planning on buying a new set so soon,
but thanks to Lowe's (and an amazing deal they're having
for Black Friday), I will no longer be seen at
our local laundromat: 'The Bubble Room'...
No offense Bubble Room, but you smell wierd,
your patrons are kind of sketchy,
your seating has mystery stains, and your vending machine is pathetic.
Good Riddens!
I promise never to forsake the luxury that is an
in-home washer and dryer!!
Helloooo new Samsung twinkies!!
Now I'm off to drag the Christmas decorations up from the basement
and to start making my annual 'Asparagus Casserolle' for
tomorrows Thanksgiving celebration!
I'm thanking God for so much this year...
My husband and our marriage.
My family.
My health.
My best friend.
My home.
My job.
....and my new washer and dryer!...hehe
Happy Thanksgiving!!



No comments:
Post a Comment