Well, day 6 of antibiotics and I'm beginning to think I just
might kick this dang bronchitis.
I mean, talk about coughin' up a lung.
Roy has been relentlessly mocking my, 'I'm gonna cough till I puke' face.
Jerk.
Mmmmmm......Apple cider
Kelly's painting servitude was her birthday present to me.
She showed up at 9am sharp, just like I told her to.
Aaaaaand I was still asleep.
I suck at life like that.
Anyways, it was no big deal cause the girl knows
me well enough to come armed with
powdered sugar donuts and energy drinks!
Genius.
We got the dining room, guest bedroom, trim paint and
all of the touch-up work completed!!
Yesss
Now where's that list of To-Do's so I can take a big-fat sharpie
and put a line through'finish painting'.
I have list-makers high.
Then I wrangled my familia into helping me haul our TV from the
basement up into our living room.
The set up may not be ideal,
but it's certainly better than nothing...and I'm excited to have
somewhere other than our bedroom to watch TV!!
Now I'll be able to avoid this awkward conversation starter-
'heeey wanna join me in my bedroom...........
..........to watch TV?!!'
Not cool.
Here's mom and pops enjoying the fruits of our labor..
But overall, not a bad weekend...not bad at all.
She showed up at 9am sharp, just like I told her to.
Aaaaaand I was still asleep.
I suck at life like that.
Anyways, it was no big deal cause the girl knows
me well enough to come armed with
powdered sugar donuts and energy drinks!
Genius.
We got the dining room, guest bedroom, trim paint and
all of the touch-up work completed!!
(please ignore the disaster that once was our dining room table...)
Yesss
Now where's that list of To-Do's so I can take a big-fat sharpie
and put a line through
I have list-makers high.
Then I wrangled my familia into helping me haul our TV from the
basement up into our living room.
The set up may not be ideal,
but it's certainly better than nothing...and I'm excited to have
somewhere other than our bedroom to watch TV!!
Now I'll be able to avoid this awkward conversation starter-
'heeey wanna join me in my bedroom...........
..........to watch TV?!!'
Not cool.
Here's mom and pops enjoying the fruits of our labor..
But overall, not a bad weekend...not bad at all.



No comments:
Post a Comment