In the words of 50 cent...
It's my birfday...
Go Shorty
It's yo birfday
We gon party like it's yo birfday.
We gonna drink Bacardi Starbucks like it's yo birfday
and you know we dont give a *bleep* cause it's yo birfday!!
Woot! Woot!
Well so far so good folks...
Last night I had a great evening with Alicia and Rachael.
We stuffed ourselves silly at Blanc Burger
and then tried to walk off some of the bloat before I insisted
we head to McCormick and Schmicks to have a Chocolate Bag.
and then tried to walk off some of the bloat before I insisted
we head to McCormick and Schmicks to have a Chocolate Bag.
In the words of Rachael;
It was such a good, yet such a bad idea.
It gave a whole new meaning to the story of the 3 little pigs...
Then Rachael and I exercised our couch potato skills
while watching Mamma Mia.
Much to Rachael's disbelief, I had never seen this musical/movie
so it has been sitting on our list of to-do's...
and it did not disappoint.
I'm pretty sure some dancing might have ensued.
So much for dancing with the stars.
I much prefer dancing with our scarves....
ha!
Anyhoo...Roy and I had originally planned to go to Omaha for the day today.
But, with my head cold, combined with severe storms...
I decided that the Omaha Zoo might have to wait another week.
So Roy went ahead and gave me my birthday present
first thing when we got up this morning..
A neeeewwww camera!!
(said in the voice of Bob Barker)
Yippee!!!
I have been griping about my old camera for awhile now.
Althought it's a nice camera that my parents got me,
it's HUGE and I never end up taking it anywhere
because I don't want to lug it around.
My new camera is silver, small, sleek and I love it!!
Here's a pic of my sexy new camera...
Isn't that a cute little camera case??
I also grabbed a pic of the super cute ID badge-pull
that Rachael gave me for my birthday...
Isn't it adorable?
I was seriously in need of a new badge-pull...
my old one was....how should I say....
disgusting.
So the plan is to spend the rest of the day doing what-so-ever I please...
that may include laying around doing nothing at all...
or that may include going to a movie...
the only thing I'm absolutely certain of...
is that it's going to include eating Gates Barbeque!!

"Hi, May I Help You!?"
...oh yes you can...
So far Twenty-Seven is pretty Sweet too...




No comments:
Post a Comment