So lets be honest, I'm a blogging novice.
I just FINALLY figured out what this 'InstaFriday'
business was all about.
I downloaded the app and I've been loving it!
It makes my boring old iPhone pictures look a lot
cooler than any pictures I could normally take.
Unfortunately, I still don't know how to 'link' my
blog to any other blogs-which is something I see
everyone else do when they have their
'InstaFriday' posts....oh well...
forgive me bloggy world--I'm merely a babe in blogging.
Here's my dumping of photos from the last week...
#1-3) My sister's barrel race last weekend...
which btw, ended in me having an asthma attack
and having to leave before I even got to see her race...lame.
#4) New granite in the guest bathroom! I'll finish these
stupid house projects if it's the last thing I do!!
Update:
I think I might have figured out how
to link my blog to something....
this is human evolution in progress folks!
(oh wait, I don't believe in evolution..hehe)
Well than it's Beth's technological evolution in progress!
I'm beaming like a proud girlscout who just
sold all her cookies...
Yippee!!


No comments:
Post a Comment