Today, the day before I turn 27...
I'm going to do a little birthday flash back...
but we're only going to be 'flashing back' as
far as the pictures on my computer will allow...
Here I am at 17...being a freakazoid...as per the norm
Here I am at age 18....
oh look at me, all bright and shiny in my senior pictures
Me at 19...this was taken just before my parents
moved out to the country from the home that I grew up in
:( I loved that house.
I just had to put this one in there cause
I think it's funny...and pretty typical of Kelly and I.
20 years old. Going to nursing school.
Being lame taking pictures of myself while driving....
Here I am on my 21st birthday with Grammy and Bill
at Macaroni Grill.
Hey, that rhymes....
Here I am on my 22nd birthday with my seester Kelly...
damn I was skinny...
Graduating from nursing school.
May 2007. I was 22 years old.
Here I am at 23-getting engaged!
February of 2008.
Our wedding day!
June 28th 2008
I was 23 years old.
June 2009. Moving into our first house.
I was 24 years old
Our home.
Well, I guess that about sums up the interesting points of my life
that have occured over the last 10 years.
aaaaaaand
Heres a few more pictures...just for giggles....
The End.













No comments:
Post a Comment