So.
I'm making progress on my New Years goals, Go me!!
I've been going to Zumba and Jazzercize classes atleast once a week---and yes, I realize exercising once a week sounds fairly pathetic. However, I'm coming from a place where exercise (sadly) had NO place in my life, so it's taken conscious effort to take these first baby steps. I've really liked the classes I've gone to so far which definitely helps to keep me going. Here's to staying motivated & maybe even moving towards getting in shape!? Maybe!?!?
Not done yet....I ALSO made it to the post office to pick up my passport application!!
Score 2 resolution points for moi!
Two negatives in the passport process...
1) The picture. Alicia warned me ahead of time that you're not allowed to smile, but an awkward smirk is apparently kosher. So, I attempted my best demure toothless grin while trying to get my Tyra Banks on and 'smile with my eyes'...right. Well a top model I am not, and I only managed to squish up my already prominent bags under my eyes. Sheesh. Not to mention the amazing fluorescent lighting in Walgreens that did wonders for my complexion! So glad I get to live with this gem for the next 10 years!
2) The application asks you to fill out your travel plans/dates/countries your visiting.
*Wha-wha-wha*
No actual travel plans for this gal. Just a nagging list of resolutions and alotta wishful thinking...hopefully you can't get denied for being a wanna-be world traveler!!
Monday, February 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment