In February, our sweet friend Megan
and her husband Ryan got married
on Captiva Island in Florida.
(And P.S. I'm pretty sure their wedding pictures
are some of the most amazing, idyllic images
I've ever seen!!)
So yesterday, they hosted a reception
back here in K.C. for their local
family and friends that couldn't make it
to their intimate ceremony in Florida.
Roy was working, since
the bad weather was holding off,
so I was flyin' solo to the reception.
Luckily I had lots of good friends
to sit with!!
Alicia, Rachael and myself
All the girls from work
What's wrong with this picture??
Oh, wait... Rachael is holding
MATT's baby bump!!
Here we are with the lovely bride!
Alicia's husband stayed home too,
so I made her my stand-in date.
Megan did a great job putting everything
together and I know how relieved
she must be to finally have
all the wedding stuff behind her!



No comments:
Post a Comment