Friday, April 20, 2012

Flower Power!

So I told you I'd give you little glimpses of my shower handiwork......




I'm pretty happy with how my little felt flowers are turning out!
They're going to look so pretty on Baby Girl's sweet little head...

But lets be honest,
behind every pretty little craft
usually lies one very messy craft table...

There is definitely no 'dining' going-on in this dining room!


My husband, who is always looking for an 
opportunity to make some extra cash,
 is quite impressed with 
my recent crafting rampage, and is
 getting all kinds of ridiculous ideas in his 
little head....
most of which include me having an
internet start-up business making, sewing
and selling my goods...ha!

I'm quite happy punching a clock and
crafting for friends, thankyouverymuch...
But I'd be more than happy to show you
how to use the sewing machine if you're so inclined...


More to come!!








1 comment:

  1. Love love love. Even though I want us to be doing this together! Aren't those button cover packs the best thing ever, I don't know how it took me so long to find them. Are you good with other crafts too? Keeks may have to have craft days with auntie beth :)

    ReplyDelete