Stay tuned for an upcoming trip post...with lots of pictures...and corny commentary from yours truly:)
Yesterday was family day at the lake! My parents have had a lake
view of the lake
Not the greatest pictures...but you get the point
No those aren't lochness monters! It's.....The Maney's
I probably should have censored my awkwardly buoy-like behind...
did I mention I fell off the diet-wagon back in Colorado?
Roy seemed to think he had perfected the floating backstroke...
he was showing me his Olympic caliber skills in this one
In other news....
I finally convinced Roy a couple weeks ago to let me bring my cat home from my parents house!
Bella (whos unfortunately a male cat-long story-Roys insisting we call him something else),
has been staying at my parents since I moved out in 2007.
We were renting at the time, and I wasn't wanting to mess with paying extra for a cat,
plus Bella had lots of cat friends at my parents. ...
But as of late (since moving to TimBukTu) my parents have had 4 of their cats go missing! Yikes!
Including Bella's girlfriend Nala :( -don't worry, we're seeking therapy...
I decided it was probably time to bring the Beasto (Bella's more masculine nickname) home,
before something happened to him!
Kelly, the animal expert, went to Petsmart with me on Saturday so we could get all the essentials.
I'm most worried about him shedding. I have a hard enough time keeping my floors clean-the last thing I need is little grey and white hairs everywhere! My solution to this problem??
Meet....
The FURMINATOR
Kelly swears these things are amazing...we shall see...for $42.99 it better turn his fur into a chain of gold!
Here's a picture of Bella's little corner in our office...
So far things are going great!
He seems perfectly happy in his new home...he's probably thrilled to get away from the zoo that-is my parents house!
I'll definitely keep you posted on the new addition to the Maney family




No comments:
Post a Comment