Friday, March 2, 2012

Guess who's back??

Well, to be more specific
we actually got back Monday, but
this is the first opportunity I've had to 
sit down and post...

In a nutshell: 
It was great and 
very much needed!

I'm going to spare you all a lengthy
day-by-day playback of our trip 
that would most definitely include
uber-corny commentary
from yours truly...
instead I'll just post a few 
(28 is a few, right??)
of my favorite pics from our trip...

Yummy carne asada tacos we 
discovered on our first night!

USS Midway

Food picture #2
cause I'm a person who takes
as many pictures of the food I eat
as I do the people I eat it with...

...like this guy
Roy meets the Midway

Bay cruise boat tour

LaJolla cave

Roy giving me gray hairs

breakfast in LaJolla




playing in the freezing
cold water at LaJolla cove...
but how can you resist??

The Children's Pool...
aka
a baby seal 'rookery'
FYI...baby animals are cute

Hotel Del Coronado
The beach was beautiful and
this was one of our warmest days



Point Loma


The tide pools at Point Loma..
I had to include this one
cause Roy fell into the ocean about
2 seconds after I took this picture..hehe


Being blinded by the sun...
my TOMS served me well as I 
DID NOT fall into the ocean

So pretty.


The token 'Captain Morgan' photo
that Roy has become notorious for...
poor guy missed his calling as
a JCPenneys catalog model.
He specializes in ocean gazing with
slightly squinted eyes...
love him for it :)

Maybe my favorite picture 
from the whole trip

Balboa park

Botanic House...
probably our favorite part of
Balboa park

Desert garden at Balboa Park

In a tree stump...
worried about tree spiders



1 comment:

  1. Did I ever tell you I was in JC Pennys catalog? Or better yet, have I ever told Billie that? So don't knock it ok :) I can't wait to see the book of these pictures with full corney commentary.

    ReplyDelete