Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our refinance is complete...HOORAY!!

Well after roughly 3 months and lots of anxious waiting,
we closed on our refinance today!
I'm so happy and feeling super-blessed because we had pretty
much given up hope that this was going to happen.
Our first appraisal came in $18,000 lower
than what we needed...YIKES!
That was a tough pill to swallow...
but we didn't feel there was much that we could do about it.
But our super-awesome mortgage consultant at Wells Fargo
really went above and beyond for us
and was able to get the first appraisal thrown out
(which I've heard is quite a feat)
and got us a second appraisal that went so much better!!  
Thank you, God.
I  know there were several people praying for us
 through this entire process, and I credit their prayers
and our mortgage guys hard work for making this happen.
If you live in KC and you're needing a referral,
 I have a name for you!
So the bottom line is...we lowered our mortgage payment
by $210 a month (yippee!!)
and got rid of our PMI, which will save
us a great deal of money over the course of our loan.
I'm SO very thankful.
This date has special meaning for me this year and
I was really needing something to lift my spirits...
God delivered, and I'm knowing in my heart
that it was no coincidence our closure was on this date.




I have no pertaining picture for this post...
but I feel the overwhelming need to post one anyways...
So here's a photo that will stand testament to
why you don't let your husband do your little girls hair
on school picture day...
Rachael take note:


Nice work Pops...the signature side-pony.
And my sweetheart neckline...
I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment