Aaaand I really liked to update my blog and I blogged about trivial little things that happened to me...
I liked to post pictures....
I liked to try and pretend like I was interesting and funny...
And then remember that my wierd husband googled himself (who does that??)....and he didn't care much for the fact that pictures of him from my internet blog were popping up on google images... (SO not a big deal!!)
Anyhoo...I deleted my little bloggy....
...until now!!
I merely explained to him, that since I'm not on the FB...I have no way to show people all the not awesome trips that we're not taking and non-existant cool things that we're not doing!!! NOT FAIR!!
He didn't necessarily agree...but he didn't disagree either....so that was an "O.K." in my book!!
Now....all I need is something cool to blog about....dangit....
Well for starters...here's a few things I've been up to this summer...
My sister started working at Deanna Rose Farmstead in April as the Animal Care Manager (this is SO right up her alley..) so I've made couple trips to hang out with her...
heres me feeding...errr...getting mauled by goats..
freakin' cute little baby goat...
We've had some good times with the family....
Including Christmas in the Summer when Grammy finally came home from
the rehab hospital!!
Grammy and Kelly....whys Grammy gotta be the cutest old lady in the world??
I just love her to pieces!
Timing was perfect cause some of our family from Colorado was in town
for a visit....
Cousin Brianna, Uncle Steve, and Cousin Jane from Colorado
Mom and Aunt Barbara
On July 3rd we celebrated mom and dad's 30th wedding anniversary!
WOW!!! Tell us your secrets...PLEASE!!!
On the actual Fourth of July Holiday, I decided that we would be super-patriotic
and head to the WWI museum, which I've been wanting to go to for years!
I love museums (cause I'm dorky like that...)
The entrance from the top of the tower...
Down town KC
After the museum and dinner we hopped on our bikes and rode to corporate woods
to see the fireworks display!!
Lets just say I'm a genius...cause riding your bikes into that
parking madhouse is definitely the way to go!!
Some crazy lady had her poor dog dressed up like a patriotic farmer....poor little
thing tried to run away in shame atleast once while we sat here..
(I took this picture just for you Rachael :)
Great way to end the Fourth of July!!








No comments:
Post a Comment